- Features: Three posts for mobile defence scenario
- Terrain: Bush field with creek directly between the two teams. Great natural bush with especially good shadows amongst the punga & ferns.
- Size: Medium
- Connects with Badlands (yellow dashed tape line) for larger formats.
- Teams stare at each other (just in range) at the start of the game, try to observe the direction in which the opponent’s force goes – then adapt the game plan to counter the opponent’s attack.
- Has three posts which the defending team must protect
- No knowing which way will the attacking team advance, defenders must be prepared to re-deploy and adapt once the attack begins.
- Great field for stealth and cunning tactics.
- The creek provides a challenging barrier to cross.