World Challenge Tag Paintball – Kids Camp
School Holiday Programme based around fun and adventure!
Become a WCT Cadet for the two full days of fun and adventure at Kids Camp during Week 1 of the School Holidays, held at end of Terms 1, 2 and 3.
Run by experienced instructors to guide and assist , at World Challenge Tag Kids Camp, you’ll learn teamwork & leadership skills, orienteering, tracking, and accuracy with Paintball markers plus develop friendships, camaraderie and much more, all while enjoying the activities in the Riverhead Forest, with other like-minded Kids Camp Cadets.
Whether you’re crawling with stealth through the Zombie Lands undetected, battling a way through the Minecraft fields – we keep the activities and challenges rolling throughout both days.
The finale of Camp is Day Two when Kids Camp Cadets lead the charge during a full Paintball game. During this exciting Scenario event, you’ll deploy and showcase all the superior skills you learned at Camp, whilst working in and as a tactical unit, battling others for the Flag and the ultimate goal, Victory!
World Challenge Tag Kids Camp will leave you excited and enthusiastic for more!
Kids Camp at World Challenge Tag
is open to all young people from age 10 + years. We welcome children of all abilities but each will need to be able to traverse unaided through the sometimes uneven terrain of the Riverhead Forest.
We’ll provide all the gaming equipment, including
- Overalls and Camouflage clothing
- VForce Paintball Goggles (Masks)
- Armoured Gloves
- Body Armour
Kids Camp days all begin with
- Signing in with Indemnity Forms
- Issue of Goggles (Masks) and Gloves
- Introduction to World Challenge Tag
- Instructors Brief on Rules and Safety
- What it is to be a WCT Cadet: Responsibility, Trust, Care and Honour
- Squad Formations; all Cadets will be placed into their squads
- Issue of their Paintball marker (paintgun) which they carry with them throughout the day.
- Set off into the woods and begin the great Kids Camp Adventure
Safety & Instruction
- Kids Camp is all about fun & adventure in a team sporting environment.
- The WCT Instructors and Referees are with the Cadets at all times, to provide tuition, guidance, encouragement.
- Safe behaviour and play is key, with regular Briefs by the instructors as they lead & supervise each activity.
- All our equipment is industry standard and calibrated for younger players.
- Kids Camp is an ideal environment to introduce youngsters to exciting and new sports of Paintball.
Highlights of each Camp
- Team Leadership, Teamwork and Communication skills.
- Paintball gear and equipment training.
- Paintball Gaming tactics and skills.
- Squad Paintball games
- Target Range practice and aiming techniques.
- Bush crash skills – stalking, stealth, tracking.
- Orientation – use of a compass for searching and locating.
- Games and challenge exercises played throughout each day.
- Day 2 will include a Scenario Paintball game
- Game on!
View our companion School Holiday Programme:
Tactical Ops is usually run in Week Two of the school Holidays – but due to the Easter and Anzac Day dates in 2019. the April Tactical Ops programme is being held in WEEK ONE of the holidays, on the same dates as Kids Camp.
World Challenge Tag Kids Camp
2-Day Holiday Programme
School Holidays 2019
Holidays at End Term 1
WEEK ONE – 2 DAYS
Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th April 2019
- Ages: 10+ years
- Camp Cost:
$90 for 1 day (either day)
$170 for 2 days
- Discount for 2 or more children when booked together
- Time: 9am drop off to 4pm pick up, daily
- Based at: Old North Road, Riverhead Forest, Auckland
KIDS CAMP in the School Holidays
Held the the end of Term 1, 2 and 3.
Places are limited.
Book your place now!