Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are essential as the venue is not manned. We do not accept walkin bookings at our venue.
- Industry approved solid full face protection must be worn at all times in the gaming fields and designated areas. Glasses are not accepted as suitable eye protection. All participants and guests wishing to enter the field are required to complete a disclaimer form.
- Upon returning to safe zones players must ensure that their Paintball marker is left in the gun racks or allocated areas on safe.
- As soon as the call “EYES!” is given everyone is to repeat it loud and clear immediately. All fire must be stopped at once until further notice by the game marshal.
- Physical contact or verbal abuse is NOT permitted.
- Climbing on any obstacles (including walls, barrels, pallets, trees etc) is NOT permitted.
- Our entire venue is smokefree including the carpark.
- All rental markers and gear that are the property of Xtreme Outdoors/The Armory or World Challenge Tag must remain on site at all times.
- Customers guns must have an appropriate cover, carry case or bag when entering or leaving the premises. The field limit for participating in games run by our staff is 250FPS.
- All instructions of game marshal(s) must be followed in a timely manner.
- No alcohol/drugs may be consumed by any player before or during gaming.
- All participants under the age of 16 yrs old, or 16-17 without a current NZ firearms license MUST have the parental consent section of the Disclaimer form completed by a parent/guardian. Entry will NOT be permitted without a properly completed form. For groups with players 14 years of age & under one parent for the group must remain on site during the game. No person(s) under the age of 10 years old may participate in High Impact Paintball.
- All Paintball clubs are required to have their own Public Liability Insurance. In the absence of Public Liability Insurance they will be required to follow all the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.
- The discounted prepay packages are not available to be purchased for bookings falling on a Statutory Holiday. A 20% surcharge applies on all gaming Packs, fees and purchases for bookings that fall on a Statutory Holiday except for groups of 20+ people where full payment of the standard gaming packs is required in advance.
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, all participants knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
All bookings require an $80 deposit to confirm and secure the booking.
This may be done via internet banking into our account or providing us with your Credit Card details over the telephone. Once your deposit has been received, we will secure your booking time and date.
Please note that any deposit or payment made to secure your booking is non-refundable. However, we are happy to re-book for another date providing two business days notice is given. Your deposit or payment will be held in credit towards your new booking.
A cancellation is considered to have been made only once you have spoken to us directly or have emailed us and a new booking has been confirmed. Please be aware that if you want to adjust your booking this can only be done on standard business days and hours.
Our business operates rain or shine. Elective cancellation due to weather is non refundable. Should we, World Challenge Tag Paintball, deem it is unsafe to proceed due to weather conditions we will duly offer you a full refund or for payment to be held in credit.
*Credit Card is defined as the Credit Card or Debit Card used to pay the deposit. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you require any clarification of these Terms & Conditions.
Phone: 0800 927 426